Thursday, February 10, 2011

visuals

sounds

words

broken

of

meaning

syllables

seeking

their

sound

I

left

my

old

forms

behind--

what are the new forms now and what now is morphing beyond what todays wizards know and when will they reach the limits of their powers and what will the young 'uns of fifty years hence (should the world still be here in any recognizable form) know that we don't and what will they lack and mock and how much further from humanity will they get and I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't fear the new any longer now that it is already passing while I do what I can with what I got and find myself looking at any empty sky yet again musings fallen away with all

the

old

forms

I

have

left

behind



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: