Thursday, February 10, 2011

An automatic 'A' if one fulfilled the requirements?
Now that was a nice gift in an adult ed program--
Night school at its best to lure the Prodigals back
Each week to make up for his wayward course!

How easy to do--just keep a journal with the
Understanding that written pieces and class discussion would ensue.
My mind was engaged but I found the instructor a bit snide, well,
Perfunctory at any rate--but I didn't care. I killed the course!
Had done what I had to--and the cunt gives me a 'B+'
Either I didn't measure up (crap--I'd been published) or
Really she gave me less for spite--to punish me for not sufficiently reaming her!
I've never been the type to sweat 98s over 100s--but this was just pettiness!
Each time now you pass NYU and smell her stench--have my revenge--
Shit in her mouth and make her swallow!



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: