Wednesday, February 23, 2011

going insane in the quiet--

I need noise--I need distraction--

I need a reprieve from facing Reality

straight up

I always do it--and may I have a short vacation?

a recharge of batteries--a renewal of spirit--a cleansing of what butt hole--

whatever cliche to which you would cling--

to express this inexpressible thing--

I need the cooz and the medium well steak--

I need to go to a mountaintop and master myself

so I can come down to another orgy--another identity--another clean slate

to be sullied soon enough--

and after all the god-damned venting

to all the powers-that-be unrelenting

I'm still afraid to try again--

so weak I be to change--to remake--to amend--

I will miss the fun I used to have--(I already do)

but let others anoint their fingers with glistening jizz

and call it a spiritual exercise--

I who hated life and the world

now want to live--now want to live--now want to live



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: