Monday, January 9, 2012

oh my poor baby died of an infection

received from stubbing his toe on a rock in the grass


I demand satisfaction

I demand an eternal memorial

I demand a law against

all microbes rocks and grass

I demand an accounting from the world


good Lord

what sad monkeys herald the New Age

as privilege thinks it can order the universe


this is why I want to be in the country

with a sane commune

who lives with Reality in its usual tenuous situations


when the grid of Priviege goes down

and the well-heeled over-educated elite

have no servants to clean up their messes for them


when their Smart Phones won't work

and they're left to their own under-developed devices


God help us

a New Age may be on the way

but oh what hell until then...


Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito.

No comments: