Tuesday, November 17, 2015

HAPPLY AWAITING DEATH IS A SMALL THING

happily awaiting death is a small thing


the evil amok these days has exhausted my beliefs

and wiped out  all my rationales


this is another generation's karmic pay being paid

I have nothing with these fundamentalist pigs


(whatever their asshole religions)

I'm already sickened beyond endurance


of this so-called "God Of Love" allowing this shit to happen

and all the people involved in it seem like nothing


and I mean nothing no value no worth to themselves or others

no need to lift a finger to help them


let them all rot in their own shit let them taste the heartlessness

of the god in which they love killing in the name


awaiting death is small when it releases you any bastard fellowship






Content (c) 2008-2015 Philip Milito.

No comments: