Saturday, November 14, 2015

I am wise man and fool

in one being


and knowing this has gutted my power


I now know absolutely nothing

of what I should do and why


God demands obedience

maybe God should finally awake up


to the bullshit of His requirements

and wake up to the fact You promised freedom


and delivered nothing but the worse humanity

has to offer and the wise man and fool in me


has also had it with this bullshit

what use to do anything when it amounts to nothing


on Your scoreboard or in our daily compromises


think how much better You'd be regarded

oh Tyrant Everlasting


if You were only as good and perfect

as You claimed to be


and not some maniac playing God and all else


the foolishness of our baby faiths

like the lies we tell children....





Content (c) 2008-2015 Philip Milito.

No comments: