Monday, February 17, 2014

GOD-ENDORSED SHIT

I'm talking quick

because I don't have much time


I just paid my taxes

but every fuckin' year

it gets worse for my accountant

who has to affirm that she's done

'due diligence' but of course

this is just governmental bullying

(they believe everyone's as crooked as they are)

(and while we're at it we can thank the Liberals for this,,,

the smug self-serving sellout artists

who cheapen everything with their bankrupt ideals...

the scumbags...)


I'm talking quick


but honest but not too honest

say what they want to hear and no more


no government gives a fuck about you and never will...


as long as there is an earth


there will be these soulless assholes serving evil

and thinking they're doing right....




Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: