Friday, September 27, 2013

I've written of my father

a higher octave Scorpio


but sadly my life has contained run-ins

with the lower octave...the lizards...


the vengeful unforgiving snarks...


one was a trainee media maven and actress

moonlighting as a topless dancer


who wanted to do a staged reading of

The Moon Hidden By Clouds


she made a lot of noise then disappeared

and a year later I called her for status


(she was previously soooo responsive)

she had her husband read me a riot act


no call back meaning no dice and I said fuck her

and that was that...


another lizard was a cracker from Georgia

who filmed me for some YouTube story he had planned


with a promise of excerpts to use as a reel...

nothing ever worked and suddenly any parts in progress


he'd shown me were not usable..truth was

he did a gastric by-pass years ago...no strict diets for this Kingfish...


and it was a bad experience that's left him wrecked and drug-addled ever since

I've have pity at least if he wasn't such a lying piece of shit


never happy unless he were a guru surrounded by pretty young thangs...

oh I could go on but why? he's paying full price for his pride


and his treachery...and yet another one...an actor in regional theatre

he's never had much to say to me...but when I treat of copyright issues online


he goes out of his way to call me out on things...a mutual friend

tried to set up a meeting so I could ask him about webpage matters


and when the time came he made himself as uncommunicative as possible...

jealous and insecure the fat fuck sitting like sacks of manure


on a groaning plastic patio seat...let him stay in his regional theatre

he's not equipped for better...these are the assholes I've had to endure


these helping hands with joy buzzers in them...I may forgive them

but I won't forget...and my next test will be to not rejoice


when these lizards take their falls...the bastards...





Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: