Sunday, June 10, 2012

a voice is calling

can you hear it?


yes indeed but

I won't go near it


I'm not ready to leave

the things I love


I'm not ready to go

when I cannot know of


what is enough

or what is finished


a voice is calling


it will not diminish




it's telling you that you have


all you need already




you're already done


you've had a steady




stream of life 


that never failed you




that voice stills calls


will you go?




I stand in mid-stream

I really don't know


that voice will continue


to prod you on...




well if that's the case then I guess

I'm already gone


and now I no longer

hear any voice...


yes now the voice is a resonance


the white noise of your choice




all thought released from your tiny head...


...er...I'm sorry...what was that you said?




Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.



No comments: