Wednesday, June 13, 2012

can't stand it

when some mental midget

gets on his keyboard

taps out his ignorance

then emphasizes with "IMHO"


stop it you imbeciles

you're not being humble

you're not being fair and equitable

you're excusing yourself from any direct confrontation

with interpretation


now cut it out and take  responsibility for your so-called opinion


(and to any who have a qualm about my use of the word "midget"

well get over it already

you're short

live with it and take no gruff


I'm fat (whether I choose to do anything about it or not)

and I've had my fill of "fat fuck this" and "fat bastard that"

and after I show them what "fat boy"can do


you sense a new (how shall we call it?) respect


now

all of you stop acting like a bunch of boobs

crying because you dropped your lollipop in the dirt

and tell (and show) the disrespectful where to get off


in fact help them there if at all possible...


good night children...time to watch King Kong


for the 254th time in this lifetime



Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: