Monday, May 23, 2011

what's lost is found--somehow--whether or not it's worth the finding--

here are four posts lost in blogger's malfunction of May 12--

for what they're worth:

even if I knew the True Meaning of Life
and spread the word around
I'd still be just another county heard from...

*

I have no idea what the Afterlife looks like
but there's enough testimony to suggest it looks
just like this life but vivid beyond imagining--
being pure thought form--
and so other worlds also resembling themselves
in their very essence--
I'd have to take these testaments for what they're worth--
I already wear shades shades of some kind because
"the light is too intense"..

*

hope shines through the day
like rain streaking a muddy windshield

*

we survive however we can--
God won't help us--
and we won't help us--
but the alert among us are always ready
for that semi-beat--that pause in process--
where anything can happen--
and however we can we grab hold
and survive on the mercy of that instant
of non-being

*

there--are they worth it? I don't know--writing this blog is as much an artistic

compulsion as any other work I do--and things I think are crap may mean

the world to someone else--you just put it out--for who will receive it


Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: