Thursday, May 31, 2012

another summer looms

and again I wonder if this will be the last one of all

for me


but that's just nostalgia for the person I'd been

for far too long


I laugh at that fool more and more

who would alternate between deep esoteric reading

and fapping until he levitated


now I see the hot young girls in their shorts and tight tanktops

and take the energy home to my lady

(who still has a body like a guitar

driving me as crazy as she did

when we both were younger and hungrier)


and even as this old lion ambles toward his winter

he's finding the coming autumn sweeter than summer ever was


and if this were the last one of all this earthly sojourn

what would it matter?


yet another summer

reminds me of all summers

that ever were or will be...



Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: