Thursday, September 29, 2011

I love the way media branded

as a hoax

the criminally honest broker

who admitted Goldman-Sachs runs the World



as if spin could give the impression

we're not all under the glass

or hide the fact that the puny egotists

who want to dominate creation



(as if they could contain God's wisdom

in their deluded skulls

and utilize it as you would

a remote control clicker)


and that God would allow this evil to run free

even if it's to allow everyone a chance

to absolve their karma and

work out their destiny


I don't know why Jesus bothered

why he wasted his blood

for these intractably dogged maniacs

and I don't care if I'm punished for saying so


(even God it seems won't bear the truth)

but if God Almighty and His own creatures

have no scruples in this World

all I can do is be sorry that I bothered


to distinguish some paltry right from some merciless wrong...



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: