Saturday, November 2, 2013

THE DEATH OF THE EGO...OR NOT

funny...


this weekend with its eclipses and Uranus-Pluto squares

and retrogrades and nodal locations


is supposed to be the

'official' kick-off for the Aquarius Age


and all this hell we're enduring

is 'purification' at best


and God cleaning house at worst

and yet nothing here in essence has changed


maybe...despite 'as above so below'...

there are changes as the conditional states require


constant fallings apart and comings together

to maintain what perpetual unconditional...


and yet there's no magic voila to transform anything...

we still awake up with our sorrows crushing


our foreheads as we rise and the promise of some enlightenment

remains some empty promise to keep us


in our collective misery...and if there is some transcendental

enlightenment happening it happens below


the conscious meat minds of our worldly brains

deluded into thinking it could work some magic


like the Crucifixion letting a new reality in

it was unapparent to the daily world of our time...


you think I'll go on wasting my time adding to my ruin

believing in One who won't be there to extend the helping hand?


I'll do it myself and whether I succeed or fail

I'll just be another county heard from...


'love and do what you will...' damn straight I will...






Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: