Thursday, November 21, 2013

LEARNING TO LIVE OUTSIDE FAIRY TALES

oh what horseshit...


give me half a chance to flee the world

and I'll run from it as if every hound of hell were in pursuit...


yeah I know we're supposed to be seasoned here

and atone for some of our failings here


but no mercy? no grace? and not one amend mattering?

shit on that...don't demand I be holier than I can be on pain of death


then damn me for failing your insane demands lard...I'll live and do

what I know is right and if that's not good enough...too damn bad...


the Divine can rot in its vanity...I'd assume love and do onto others

even if its another delusion at least it approximates an alleged truth


we are ever denied in process...oh damn and fuck

the whole flaming issue...True God or insane demon...I ignore You


and do my best amid Your horseshit....




Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: