Friday, January 4, 2013

SORRY YET AGAIN

maybe I didn't become what I was supposed to be

maybe I didn't realize how fatal that would turn out for me


all the things I should have done but didn't are one with

all the things I wanted to do but couldn't make fit


in with my presuppositions...my ignorance inviting

all kinds of failures and betrayals in-fighting


in my regret and wondering who I may have hindered

or changed in their fate by letting my intent be rescinded


well...I don't know who prospers when in sorrow and remorse

no amends can be made that'd change anyone's course


all who I've disappointed by disappointing myself

can always go out and find someone else


to unload on but for me in this awareness they'll never outdo

the idiotic wrongs to my charge that had such impact on you...




Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.




No comments: