Tuesday, March 20, 2012

you aspire to nothing more
than living in the kingdoms of men

have no aspirations for higher than that
no sense at all there could be more

you're content to pillage and rape
and drive all before you

no preacher knows what to say to you
(no preacher really knows what he's talking about...)

but will sing his enemy's song
carelessly and in his own corruption


oh I am no preacher
I'm one driven by what prods me onward

I make no special claims and can live
without this aspect of material nature

so while I lay low and stay put
I wait with others for your fall

in your time you'll damage plenty
so by all means continue to celebrate

greed lust and power
concentrating all your deranged pride

in your grasping talons
and your battering-ram cock

when you storm heaven
the One you never considered

will nail your dick
to the floor of your hell...




Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito.


No comments: