Saturday, April 16, 2011

I open my vein for you...

I invite you into my life
as I invite you into your own soul

I am no different than you
nor you different from me...

we suffer we rejoice we gamble
when we should know definitely what we should do
but we never do...

look in your lover's eyes
and you'll as many indirections

as any commandment of "God"--

for this moment in the violence and the pain
of ordinary earthly living

forget "God" and what you should or shouldn't do--
sink into the embraces of who you love the most

she or he are not the ones you signed on for--
but somewhere in there is the reason you're together--

go with that--and know you will find what way
you need to find--you won't be alone--even if

you're companion are unknown to you--there's a reason we're all One
and that reason

is Reality



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: