Tuesday, March 22, 2011

if I'm tough on the young of this generation

it's because they walk around with their noses in the air

content in their utter ignorance because they live

in a culture that encourages their entitlement

and their smug selfishness--

and that's the fault of their parents--the pampered children

of their parents--the Boomers--my (sadly) compatriots--

I couldn't stand those bastards back in the schoolyard

and now they believe they can shape the world with their wills--

and they have--one slow decline to these horrible times

we now live in--one slow decline to society's grave--

and spiritually that's a good thing--but as they are the

proprietors of this bogus Aquarian Age oppressing all of us--

you'll forgive me if I want sometimes to take an Uzi

and mow down anything that moves--

if we are lost--it's because "He who would save his life

must lose it"--thank you all--you endless assholes-


Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: