Saturday, June 27, 2009

no expectations means no hurt

no hurt means no experience

no experience encourages expectations

which brings hurt 

which brings experience

which teaches 

no expectations...






                                                                           *


my ears hurt when you start yowling
it's like you floss with barbed wire

no one to silence you
my ears are too busy bleeding

and I imagine Hell quite easily---



                                                                           *


awakening from a dream
into another one
and awakening from that one
into yet another one
which awakens from that yet another one
into yet yet another one

and so on....
awakening dream into dream

endless chain like facing mirrors
one into the next
into the next...

as if I were sleepwalking
and calling myself alive..



                                                                            *


hoisted petards
like statue pedestals

by our acts we are known
by our legends overblown

I wouldn't have bothered
if I had known

I'd be leaving memories of me with others
that do not resemble me at all

but that they saw in an objectivity
incomprehensible to me

         

                                                 Content (c) 2008-2009 Philip Milito.

No comments: