Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been saying good-bye
to the earth
for most of my life...

I mean
you never know
when one of those 
good-byes

will take...





                                                                             *

like Shiva--

when you awaken

worlds will end...




                                                                             *



thoughts

should never

be confused with

Thought--




                                                                         *


my entire life
right before my eyes--

all I've looked at
all this time

such as time is--
such as Life be--



                                                                            *


the Ineffable
invisibly reveals itself

so brilliant
beyond our eye's capacity

that all we can do
is look

and see nothing but what
our eyes believe--

     the Ineffable
supporting all

that is and isn't--
there--nothing to it--

nothing to it
at all---



                                   Content (c) 2008-2009 Philip Milito.

No comments: