Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ZANZINGER

so fifty years on


and this cracker scumbag

may be rotting in the hell of his own making


good let him suffer like all crackers before him

bigoted hateful white Christian scumbags


who murder in the name of Jesus

and God gives them a pass...


but damn it damn it DAMN IT

that we live in a creation that demands we judge ourselves


and we think we owe nothing to anybody

I'm not begging God for my life


my own inability to forgive is my own striggle

and a work in progress for who but this God knows


how many more lifetimes...

but damn the evil of righteous bigots


damn the evil of their murderous egos

they won't be brought to heel soon enough to suit me


but then...I put faith in  a cartoon god

when I should have put faith in myself


my road to atonement is long

but Zanzinger and his ilk have a longer tougher row to hoe


damn them damn them DAMN THEM

for the hell they make of the earth


and let the God who sits on His hands

and leaves all liability on us


have NOTHING to say...

we face our own shit...but Lord will YOu allow


flowers to sprout????



Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: