Thursday, March 21, 2013

NO...I'M NOT READY AND WHAT OF IT?

there is some mastery of my emotions

necessary to move forward


in my soul's progression

but I cannot do it yet


one moment I rave and curse God

and everything in creation for being foul and false


and the next moment the anger passes

and remorse reminds me I've again failed


to master my hurts and all it means to God

is a tally of plus and minus I must balance


if I am to achieve some measure

of forgiveness and grace...


bearing all liability even though God created everything

set all patterns and is the very life force


flowing through and sustaining all of us

though we cannot say so without 'falling from grace' as they say...


and so each day...ready or not...a damnation or salvation

swinging like a metronome to the tune of each


ordinary eternal day...




Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.


No comments: