Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CALLING


I’m calling from the Abyss
I’m calling from the Source of all our heavens and hells
I’m calling from the bottom so deep I rise to the bottom
I’m calling from the earthly prison
I’m calling from the desolation outside the jailbreak
I’m calling from this mound of shit I’ve called a life
I’m calling from inside the seed that fell into the fertilizer
I’m calling to the deaf ears of other seeds picked out and devoured by
Infernal crows
I’m calling to the Lord of All that demands this transition
I’m calling from this translation of ethereal whispers
I’m calling from this last dissolving platform of the past
I’m calling from inside my dissolution
Oh Lord Oh Lord Oh Lord of all
I’m calling I’m calling I’m calling




Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: