Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I would LOVE to track down EVERY asshole

of this generation...

all those who think this technological world

they were born into is some wonderful perfect state of Being


and reach down their throats and pull their assholes

out through their teeth and tie it in a knot

and let it spring back through the base of their skulls


I hate what you scumbags have done to this world

and I hate it that God had let you do it


it's hard enough to accept God's utter lack of mercy and grace

(vengeance being the One's only real concern

and fuck all of us who were stupid and blind enough

to think otherwise)

but I don't give a shit anymore

I'm near the end of this life and I welcome that end


and let this generation drop and rot in its own shit

it may hurt me...may hurt us all because of our Oneness

but I blew my life and God has NO pity

so why should I show mercy or pity?

let the scumbags who are ruining this world have their way


and let them suffer for it accordingly

let them scream and reach out of their fire


let them burn for the hell they've made of this world



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: