Saturday, December 4, 2010

well, no need to keep up the apocalyptic 'Jeremiah' tone--

the old world is gone

and the new world is here--

and as for me--this blog will continue in the mode of "done is done

and now we'll examine the day-by-day hells leading to what heaven"--

I do know that a 'New Age' will not automatically manifest

in mass behavior--this world will ever be an "Anti-Christ's" kingdom

and those who hold with that will die with it and be lost--

actuality reality is and always will be of the "I and Thou" variety--

it is in the actual pure contact we make with others

in that eternal instant of contact--of living--

may we all continue the conservation on the other side

of all this sad illusion--Love!--and put your spiritual money

where your mouth is--forgive me while I stop to swallow--

my mouth is full--


Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: