Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I wish I could show you

how much fun I have--

but people think I'm nuts

because I love peace and quiet

and they're about disturbing my peace

because they cannot comprehend--

for God's sake children--I'm not from Mars--

I was born here (against my will or not

while they live in their skins in the earth--)

and I'll die here and frankly

as long as all I love lasts with me

the hardships can (and will be) left in a heap

for which others may account--

for myself and mine (whoever they really are)

let's uncork another bottle (none for me thanks)

and love in this eternal moment

both never to be again and always to be--

you figure for yourself--

I'm happy enough right now--and that's

more than enough--




Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: