Sunday, November 28, 2010

I still can't believe two readers posted comments on this blog--

(one praising my work in stating how moved one was by it and posted links

"in support" of the work--and the other a playwright who was "familiar with

[my] work for years" and wanted to use one or two pieces in a project--)

and I didn't find out until a year later (just recently in face--stumbling on

the comments tab and checking it out because I slog through writing

this stuff and never imagine anyone reading or caring about it)--

how idiotic of me--but then my karma seems

to require that I be done down in life--

to miss opportunities or to seize opportunities and have them

come to nothing --

and then people I know think I'm being 'negative' or 'pessimistic'

or whatever kind of bullshit--let them wind up over their entire lives

constantly 'a day late and a dollar short' and then let them come back

and talk to me about 'positive thinking' and whatever other nonsense

they think will allow them to evade God's last word on everything--

and to my two readers--erstwhile or not--I'm sorry for any

unintentional rudeness in failing to respond--I only knew of your comments too late--

and isn't that typical after all--


Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: