Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my thoughts are calm and happy

the world is going to hell

in yet another shift of another age

but my thoughts are calm and happy

my heart is satisfied and contained

this generation of maniacs wreck life

in their asshole passions

but my heart is satisfied and contained

my body is old but contented

desire flows through the veins

not raging lust but spark lighting a winter night's fire

but my body is old but contented

my soul is free and patient

it chafes under the sadness of our Oneness

and is resigned to this feeling it has always felt

but my soul is free and patient

I am where I always am and always can be

blessings on the ones who bless

blessings on the ones who don't

I am the dark and the light

I am the dark and the light

but I am always where I am and always can be



Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: