Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I get off the soapbox just as the cops ride passed

I don't know what bug is up their ass

no one listens to me even those who agree with me

Did I choose the wrong vocation?

the wrong life?

the wrong time and the wrong circumstances?

no ones listens to or cares about anarchists

we are no threat to anyone but ourselves

(if we flare with righteous anger a wee bit much)

except when society finally does fall

and then the infrastructures will the gone

the apparati old as junk at a yard sale

and all of us will be on the road including the cops

they won't even have to pocket their badges

because it won't matter the badges will have no meaning

any longer and I will smirk to passing refugees see

I told you so



Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: