Friday, November 14, 2014

I've cried for release most of my life

and now I realize...realize fully that at last


my time is finally at hand...

this must be the way the majority of us die...


we have no more to say...(we've been redundant

for months and year for a fact)...nothing new...


nothing fresh...no love for the fevers

of the generation currently at prime...


so I finally calm down...finally find some

twitchy peace (oh the resentments of a life


do not totally die away...but they do soften

and find their place in the Akasha's laundry list


of karmic acts...oh the unforgiving bullshit of God...)

as long as I'm in the home stretch I can start gliding...


may I see all of you again in the Winner's Circle....





Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: