Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I have diabetes

I have cirrhosis

I have cellulitis

I have a heart murmur

I have some fungal growth

around the head of my cock

and achy joints

and I'm tired all the time


and it's like

everything coming down

on my head at once

I can't hope

I can't wish

I can't plan

something in me

has run its course


and no mercy from the heavens

or my own healthful change of habits


give me a smoke and a drink

(some herb would be nice if you're holding)


I mean if I'm this fucked up

then why not run out the whole thread


I don't want to save myself

as an example of what to or not to do

and you'd resent it if I held

myself up like that

(I know I'd be)

just know this is my way

and we should both hope it doesn't

turn out to be yours....






Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: