Friday, November 2, 2012

we're on our way

but to where who can say?


I got a compass'll

make your eyes cross


but if I were you

I'd trust the ground beneath my feet


and even that I'd think twice about...

anything can give way at anytime


isn't falling free for real

so different than our imaginings


of letting loose

free falling to an end we can postulate


all bets are off

and we'll land on our asses


in whatever positions we set up for ourselves

God is not the absentee landlord He's accused of being


He just gave us all choice and so all responsibility

and so our own choice


to live or to die

even if we cannot tell the difference


here the Apocalypse is for real

it has finally come


and I've never been anything but on my way...

and you as well...join me on the refugee road to what paradise


or what?



Content (c) 2008-29012 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: