Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am tired and frightened and want to go home

I want to go home and am tired and frightened

I want to go tired and frightened and am home

home I am tired and frightened and want to go

go home and I tired and frightened am


and oh oh oh so such shit

Gertrude Stein passed the butter passed the butter passed the butter

and that was a load of shit is a load of shit is a load of shit

let that be enough

I want to pass the shit but end up passing the butter

I want to pass the butter but end up passing the shit

I passed tired and frightened at home and want to go

shit some butter or butter some shit


human automata deconstructing their context

is still a context for human automata

no script or program for tired and frightened

I want butter and shit and Gerturde (ha) Stein

to go home...



Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: