Sunday, June 5, 2011

unsolvable world--

I turn

from the spectacle

I know I am empty--

know I am finished--

a long-celebrated theme

finally closed

after seriously many

previous attempts--



full rendering pure and true

to a fugitive notion

in my stream of consciousness--

I turn tail--mutter "enough!"--

it is a map for our very world

of dislocations and emanations

unsolvable world

in its choicest presentation--

a swirling blue

splotch of common chaos--

daily tossing up against

the eye insistent as dust




I'd gladly leave this bullshit behind--

but how? but when?

or even if!

the played out effort will halt

abrupt as a nuclear flash

and then

the consciousness

that knows it knows

will be

happy to forego

any daily therapy

of disappointment--

to abandon puzzling over the

unsolvable world...



Content 2008-2011 Philip Milito.


No comments: