Wednesday, June 2, 2010

well--the assholes have won again--
they always win here on the earth--

and there's no bigger asshole
than the would-be Jeremiah who denounces

this world and its mendacity--
pro or con--God is no respecter of persons

and God would as soon screw his followers
as He would turn a blind eye

to the savages who run the world and giving them
a pass to wreck everything for the sake of their own glory--

oh evil fool I was to believe--to care--
if the source of life is love and if love is this terrible

then what mercy? what forgiveness? what grace?
I give up--fuck the Divine--I'm going to get drunk

and perform bestiality with a stripper in some back room--
you think I'm mad? you think I'm not at peace?

I envy you simpletons--I worry about holy things
and play the fool every time I do--while the rest of you

cheat lie--even murder--and walk around happy (but sometimes
pissed off that no one will bless you and acknowledge your Kingship)--

oh miserable creatures that destroy everything they touch
with God's implicit blessing--thank you for making a hell of the earth--

you do God's work of justice and retribution--and my only happiness
in this is knowing 'trouble comes to all--but woe

to the one who brings it) you wicked fools--you evil simpletons--
you God-blessed jackasses and your misbegotten right to live--

I cannot wait to die--I cannot wait to pass--I will miss the physical beauty
of this wonderful earth (also dying under your vicious ignorance)

but I will not miss the world--the hell we stupidly call living--
and if God wants to punish me for this--let Him--

I'd rather die in the sadness of an endlessly broken heart
than live in the false hope of a crazed God's sick definition of love...


Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: