Monday, June 7, 2010

I've had it with all of you assholes--

fuck all of you for the hell you've made of the earth--

fuck all of you for your pride--

and to hell with the god who allows you your mendacity--

I'd put you all into the hells you deserve if I could

but why lower myself? I'm waiting for the end--

and glad of it--



Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

*Note: I've experimented with what I called 'spontaneously preceived' poetry (not that much different from the Surrealists or Kerouac's 'solos') in this blog, but have really lost the taste for it--and for poetry generally. Good poetry was always hard to come across, and today's herd of academic 'vase-makers' is more vapid than any previous generation of which I could think, off hand. And, to be frank, this 'first thought, best thought' type of unmeditated writing has a tendency to ruin one's instrument (again, witness Ti-Jean's later works.) After reading over the above, I've decided the course has been run, and the world has no further need of crap like this; it's obvious the democratization of the arts is an agenda fulfilled so long ago, that it become slack to the point of emptiness. If any more poetry comes to me, I'll work it the 'old-fashioned' way (and have words of far greater import than 'fuck you assholes';) and if I continue with this blog, it will be more of a typical blog, addressing matters spiritual/mentally/emotional/political with words, and visuals, and and verbally--just an average blog--and why not? If you want to communicate with others, a mandarin attitude with never do; besides, how much of a fool can one be over a lifetime? I'm not into setting a record in that department, thank you very much. So, we'll see what we see when we see it--even the greatest minds that ever lived couldn't add much more of substance. I think. I hope.

1 comment:

Philip Milito said...

many thanks...feedback gives a sense of direction, like a bat's sonar...I've looked through your blog...would like to look at it more before I can know enough to leave comments...if anything moves you sufficiently, please feel free to share with your followers...that is the art of conversation...