Thursday, September 24, 2015

ANIMALS ARE HAPPIER THAN WE ARE BECAUSE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST...THEY DON'T...

if I were you I wouldn't sweat these things of life


yes I do it because I have an active mind

that finds it hard to rest and can't believe


some of the shit that is going on in this creation

but I know when to let the exhausted mind go


and settle back into a chair and stimulant in hand

laugh at my own and everyone else's foolishness


eventually it all comes down to the last sight of the bottom

of a beer bottle and sentimental tripe about a love


that forgot you long about and choose another life

and is now like you facing the consequences of that choice


christ how many times have I told you?

yes we must get right with our Maker


but not consciously or we'll only screw things up again









Content (c) 2008-2015 Philip Milito.

No comments: