Thursday, July 21, 2011

oh sure

God is love and it's America's purpose

to Lead Us Into The Light

and believe in goodness and right--

well--don't talk to me about it--

I believed this shit somewhere in my heart

and now this error of faith has diminished

my earthly estate and soured me on this World

worse than I've ever tasted before--

still this world looks like steaming shit

piping hot from the hole--

but I can do without supposing to be

so damned enlightened about it--

this is God's Grand design--

however much God disavows responsibility

for these actions--

and we are beetles scrambling over

this heap--

screw America and screw the nazis who are

finally taking it down

and screw this--this holy Thing--that is allowing it



let Jesus and the Dalai Lama bless and love everyone--

I'm not ready to--


and so my hell continues--here in the good ol' (former) USA


Content (c) 2008-2011 Philip Milito.

No comments: