Thursday, August 26, 2010

changed my mind

waved goodbye to this life's self-image

waved goodbye to the goodbye

I must surely be closing a circle

I am without identity 1st time since childhood

the whole convoluted huge middle of life

the biography of who'll be the man

they'll bury when I die



I must surely be going out as I came in

anonymous as the vision that absorbs deep orange

light aslant on late afternoon buildings

informing an attitude of melancholy

ego centered in a dispersing entity

what the hell you tawkin' 'bout

sorry I think at times I'm Orson Welles

addressing God with a megaphone



er..

oh yes I can be anyone else I want

even myself all selves any self

and barely remember

I must be approaching the finish

I stand under an arcing of KRAZY KAT moon

eyes peering out of the air before I

changed my mind




Content (c) 2008-2010 Philip Milito.

No comments: