Thursday, May 28, 2009

as I wonder what supermassive black hole
I must build a cosmology around

my faintest flutter of heart
will sustain no further fantasy of expectation

and justification       I do not know what vortex
will consume all conditions or consciousness

but shortly a lifetime of waiting will reach
its apotheosis and in a mere time of three

more spins or so around the sun
this world will finally after the eons of prophecies

see exactly and finally how this long-awaited apocalypse
will really go down     and at last we will stand on  a precipice

entirely what we are and  our actual living reality
at last sustained by Awareness    our notions released


                                                                           *


oh here I go again
another listless depressed day
and I'm taking refuge in my imagining
of transcendence

hard to live with the false
assumptions
and a thousand times worse
to live without them


                                                                              *

              Content (c) 2008-2009 Philip Milito.  All rights reserved.


                                                         

No comments: