Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm suffering from an acute case of asshole fatigue--

how I've had it with people who've passed their sell-by date!
Their little specialty acts have worn thin as ice in spring

either they go or I do--
so I do--because I don't want them around where I am--

How much better do New Year's resolutions get--
especially when they are ones that are so easy to keep!

                                                                                             *

Some people need wealth and power--
and never seem to learn from life to life--

but for me, two things will drag me back to earth
in some future incarnation (probably the same things

that got me to begin with--

Sex and Chocolate!!!

                                                                                             *
Contents (c) 2008 Philip Milito

No comments: