Thursday, June 4, 2015

EMILY BRONTE AS GOTH GIRRRRRL

I was standing on a street corner

trying to pick up Emily Bronte


(I'm a sucker for those ball-busting shy types ya know)

in this iteration she had jet black hair


cut in bangs and a sleeveless T with skin pure white around

tats so garish I was invited to think of perversion


on top of happy hot perversion...old sad old male

I am after all...all she did was smile as I excused myself


and moved out of her way...(even the smiling glance back

did nothing but provoke the 17-year-old locked


in this 62-year-old body to wonder 'what the fuck happened?')

oh I was standing on a street corner


trying to pick up Emily Bronte but I was outmanned

by the remorse of age remembering the charge of youth....







Content (c) 2008-2015 Philip Milito.


Content (c) 2008-2015 Philip Milito.

No comments: