Thursday, October 23, 2014

I had such a hot dream last night

I woke up with a hard-on

harder and stronger than

I've had in years...


all I remember now is

looking out of a window in some dark cabin

to see up close on the porch

a lithe girl...her back to me...

pulling the legholes of her leotard

(like a dancer...and yes...yes...

there were leg warmers too...)

up between the crack of her ass

like a wedgie

and beginning to peel down

her top...


that's all...


but enough for make a serious erection

at 2:30 am

leaving this dream image burned into

my daily awake conscious mind


a muttered "what the fuck?"

barely audible

breathed out through my teeth

while I stare at the streetlamp shadowed ceiling....






Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: