Wednesday, March 26, 2014

AT ONE WITH MY FELLOWS

oh you rubes you buffoons

I was just having you on


did you also learn a lack of humor

from those miserable parents of yours?


(I'm older enough to remember your grandparents

and oh what morons they were


I developed all my anarchy

by thinking how wonderful it would be


to set them on fire...funny how some things

just cross so easily the generational divide)


but I must keep quiet now

some moron without a sense of the absurd


will bust me as a menace...me...too old and sick

to even pull a prank anymore


oh you idiots...God must love

the fools and scroundrels...


and made so many of us...

and we all have an equal playing field


tally-ho all were jackasses....






Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: