Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HOW LONG UNTIL YOU "GET IT?"

how discouraging to deal with morons all day

but I don't know all there is to know


and I'm obliged to engage in every encounter

to hope for the gem of information


that will fill in a blank...and could I tell you

about blanks! if I know that I am seriously lacking


how do they get over? or do they get over

because they don't know and cannot sabotage themselves?


and if that be so then what idiot am I (unlettered untrained

autodidact imbecile not the shining example he thought?)


discouraging...and a test of patience to deal with these fools...

but the sweet kind ones aren't foolish and I learn this at my peril...


this lesson in humility is the kind of information that fills

that blank among many in my too receptive mind....





Content (c) 2008-2014 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: