Monday, August 5, 2013

THANKS FOR THE LOVE POEMS BY THE WAY...

you think I know what I'm talking about

when I say words like I love you?


don't be fooled...the intent may be right

but oh God/Goddess/Whatever Almighty


how much of our hungry greedy shit

gets in there to ruin a perfectly wonderful...what?


moment in eternity? karmic blood vow from past lives?

vow to be true or betrayal to expose our blanant selfishness?


and how mindblowing would it be

to think it was sincere...honest...totally level in front?


hungers of hell or appetites for the Ineffable

it's all one in our moment make it what we will


the perpetual pressure of doing right whenever we open our mouths

to say words like I love you...





Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.

No comments: