Monday, November 23, 2009

a fire--

a low distant flicker
in a far-off alleyway

and whatever
is happening there...







*


After December 1st, 2009--new content--new approach for this blog--

or not--

I may a ton of things to say--and share more adequately--

or I will find myself done and all these writings will be left

to be found or not--

read or not--

ignored or not--

of use to one stumbling on their way

and also stuck in realms such as these--

or unknown to all but souls

and spirit essences at this level

of development-

I am engaged

whether anyone engages with me

and somewhere somehow

this energy is out there--

for those with ears, etc. etc.--

the coming world

I do not like--

my time is up

my time is past

but I am here to make

of an end what I will

and all those

remains will

do is

nourish

some

other's

new

cycle

and

so

it

is

as

it

is

and

see

you

one

way

or

another--






Content (c) 2008-2009 Philip Milito.

No comments: