Monday, October 14, 2013

ZOMBIES ARE SOOOOOO FASHIONABLE

I might as well be a zombie


my productive life is over

but I live on for no reason

apparent


and like many these days

who've made the 'Zombie Apocalypse'

the defining metaphor

of their generation


I also live with no reason

but to subsist on the waste of the fallen


those crushed by the Powers Of The World

who worshi[ nothong but their own evil...


no...no sermons here...

I came up in a moral universe that no longer exists


and death will be a comfort embraced with more passion

than I've embraced the wild women of my time

(whose daughters and granddaughters exhibit zeal

with all the inborn conditioning of a comfortable acquiescence)


zombies...the human race has finally fulfilled itself...






Content (c) 2008-2013 Philip Milito. All rights reserved.



No comments: