Thursday, July 12, 2012

my chapel-crank blood boils to evaporation


all of us old-school prophets raging out of the desert

are as foolish as frumps at a church picnic


for the Apocalypse (literally a revelation) has come...

and what we've called 'God' we find is a living active force


that permeates all life...

and this is why all liability is on us


we channel these force by our own inclinations

and if we do right it will grow and affirm


and if we do wrong it will disturb and obstruct others

and pull us into all own 'hells'...


so I am through counting my own errors

they extend beyond the reach of my consciousness


I'm as guilty as the next one for perpetrating evil

I took to be the doing of good


and I stand with everyone waiting for what reckoning

will affirm or deny and leave us to continue


atonement repentance what amendment of our ways

to bring us in line with the process that resolves itself


in the knowledge of ourselves that transcends all consequence...



Content (c) 2008-2012 Philip Milito. All rights reserved. (Egoless? Maybe not;
but responsible we must be.)



No comments: